Blackberry Shrimp Salad
As if blackberries and zesty lemon aren’t enough, add in juicy shrimp for the perfect trifecta of sweet, sour and salty. A side of PastaRx makes it a meal!
Categories: Snacks / Sides
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Sears' Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 drops Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Blackberries
- 2 medium Shrimp (cooked, chilled, chopped)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Serving Size 1
Total Fat 3g
- With a fork, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and agave nectar to make the dressing.
- Toss spinach and bell peppers with the dressing and transfer to a salad plate.
- Top with blackberries and shrimp.