Strawberries and almonds blended with yogurt make for a cool and healthy summertime treat on a hot day.
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp Almonds
- 3 cups Plain low fat yogurt - Stonyfield
Total Fat 3g
- Put strawberries and almonds in a food processor and mix until very small pieces.
- Add yogurt and pulse a few times.
- Equally divide yogurt mixture in 6 small paper cups.
- Place a Popsicle stick in the middle of the yogurt.
- Put in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Before eating, peel the paper cup.