Baked BBQ Salmon & Brussels Orzo
The roasted Brussels sprouts with smoked paprika make this pasta dish satisfying and delicious.
Categories: Zone PastaRx, Lunch, Dinner
- 1/4 cup Zone PastaRx Orzo
- 1/2 lb Brussels Sprouts (quartered)
- Cooking Spray-Olive Oil Pam
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 oz Salmon
- Chives (snipped, to taste)
Total Fat 11
- Prepare Zone PastaRx Orzo according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Meanwhile, spray a large rimmed baking sheet, with olive oil Pam.
- Add Brussels sprouts and spray them with olive oil Pam, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast for 25 minutes.
- Mix together garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika and olive oil to make a sauce for the salmon.
- Arrange salmon skin side down on baking sheet and brush with sauce.
- Roast salmon with Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes or until sprouts are tender and salmon is cooked through, stirring sprouts halfway through.
- Mix Brussels sprouts with orzo, place Salmon on top and sprinkle with chives.