Baked Tilapia with Vegetables
Choose your favorite spices to mix with the squash and other vegetables.
- Cooking spray - olive oil
- 3 oz Tilapia
- 1 1/2 cups Summer squash - sliced, 1 medium
- 1 1/2 cups Zucchini - sliced, 1 medium
- 3/4 cup Bell pepper - sliced, 1 medium
- 3/4 cup Tomato- sliced, 1 medium
- 3/4 cup Red onion - sliced, 1 medium
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Herbs - to your liking
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
Total Fat 10g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place fish in cooking-oil-sprayed bakeware with sliced vegetables. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Spray with olive oil.
- Add fresh herbs of your choice.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes.
- Put on your plate and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Have strawberries for dessert.