Baked oatmeal is perfect for anyone looking for a quick and satisfying meal. Put the servings in a food storage container, then grab and go on your way to work.
Categories: Vegetarian, Breakfast
- 3/4 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 7g Zone Protein Powder (1 scoop)
- 1/2 cup Applesauce - unsweetened
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cups Egg Beaters-whites
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 1/2 tsps Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Strawberries - sliced
- 1/3 cup Slivered Almonds
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray-Pam
Total Fat 10g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl except for fruit.
- Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the wet to the dry until well incorporated.
- Fold in strawberries and almonds.
- Lightly spray a 9-by-9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place mixture into pan. Bake about 30 minutes.
- Test the center with a toothpick.