Asian Chicken Stir Fry
Better than Chinese take-out and much healthier too, this Zone chicken stir fry is tasty and filling with all the different vegetables in the mix.
- 3 cups Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 7 oz Boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 2 cloves Garlic (pressed)
- 3/4 cup Water chestnuts (sliced)
- 8 oz Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Red bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 cup Snow peas
- 1/2 cup Scallions (sliced)
- 2 tsps Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Mandarin orange sections
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
Total Fat 11g
- Steam the broccoli for 3-4 minutes, rinse with cold water to stop cooking. Set aside to drain in colander.
- Heat the olive oil In a large skillet to medium.
- Add chicken and garlic, cook until juices run clear.
- Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, pepper, snow peas, scallions and soy sauce.
- Cook until tender (add vegetable stock in tablespoon increments, if needed).
- Stir in the mandarin orange sections and toasted sesame oil.