Strawberries lend some sweetness to this classic salad with tuna and veggies.
- 1 1/2 tsps Dr. Sears' Zone Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce - ripped
- 1 cup Strawberries - sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Cucumber - sliced (150g)
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms - sliced
- 1 tsp Cashew nuts - crushed
- 3 oz Chunk light tuna in water
- 2 pieces Melba toasts - crushed as croutons
Total Fat 10g
- Whisk the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and lemon pepper together in a small bowl to make a dressing.
- Make a salad with the remaining ingredients (excluding melba).
- Mix in a bowl, top with crushed melba toast and add the dressing.