You can cook large batches of this oatmeal, refrigerate it, and warm up just the amount needed.
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice - Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 99 grams Zone Protein Powder - 11 Scoops
- 1 cup Applesauce
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract - to taste
- 16 Pecans - Halves (or Walnuts)
- 4 tsps extra virgin olive oil
Total Fat 12g
- Bring water to a boil.
- Stir in steel-cut oats and pumpkin pie spice. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Lower heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the protein powder, then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Top each serving with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.