A simple dinner with chicken and vegetables that’s quick to put together.
- 2 cups Broccoli flowerets - steamed
- 1 1/2 tsps Olive Oil
- 3 oz Boneless chicken breast - sliced
- 1/2 Green bell pepper - chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper - chopped
- 3/4 cup Onion - chopped
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes - halved
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 tsp Sliced almonds
Total Fat 11g
- Steam broccoli.
- Meanwhile in a sauté pan heat olive oil.
- Add chicken, green pepper, red pepper, onion, and garlic.
- Sauté until vegetables are cooked al dente and chicken is cooked through.
- Add in tomatoes and steamed broccoli.
- Top with almonds.