La Zona De La Resolucion (Newest Release)
Spanish Edition of The Resolution Zone
- La ciencia detrás de por qué la inflamación no resuelta y una respuesta de resolución bloqueada está en el corazón del aumento de peso, las enfermedades crónicas y el envejecimiento acelerado.
- Cómo estar en la Zona es clave para optimizar la capacidad de su cuerpo para sanar y combatir la inflamación.
- ¿Por qué necesita un sistema dietético definido, no una bola mágica para llegar a la Zona?
- Cómo se puede utilizar el Programa de nutrición Zone Pro-Resolution sin importar su edad o etapa de la vida para mejorar el bienestar.
- Los análisis de sangre simples que puedes usar para saber si estás en la Zona.
- Por qué el futuro de la medicina radica en la optimización de la respuesta de resolución interna del cuerpo.
In Dr. Sears’ latest book, The Resolution Zone, he explains the rapidly evolving science of how our bodies naturally heal from injury which he terms the Resolution Response. When our bodies are working optimally, injuries heal completely and chronic disease doesn’t get a foothold on our health. When it is blocked, you gain weight, develop chronic disease, and accelerate the aging process. There is no drug that can activate the Resolution Response, but the correct diet can. The Resolution Zone defines the comprehensive dietary system that will help to reduce, resolve and repair the damage caused by inflammation while promoting the body’s ability to heal. While the complexity of the Zone continues to evolve with new scientific discoveries, The Resolution Zone builds upon Dr. Sears’ earlier insights into inflammation and presents the information in an understandable way while giving you the tools you need to retake control of your health.
Key Highlights of The Resolution Zone:
- The science behind why unresolved inflammation and a blocked Resolution Response is at the heart of weight gain, chronic disease, and accelerated aging
- How being in the Zone is key to optimizing your body’s ability to heal and combat inflammation
- Why you need a defined dietary system not a magic bullet to reach the Zone
- How the Zone Pro-Resolution Nutrition Program can be used no matter your age or stage of life to improve wellness
- The simple blood tests you can use to tell whether you’re in the Zone
- Why the future of medicine lies with optimizing the body’s internal Resolution Response
Note: Available in paperback. 356 pages.
See What People Are Saying
“The Resolution Zone is a must read. Dr. Sears’ vision is clearly presented building on fundamental new discoveries from experimental medicine. I highly recommend this book and hope you’ll embrace its very valuable messages.”— Professor Charles N. Serhan, PhD, DSc., Endowed Professor Harvard Medical School, Distinguished Scientist and Director, Center for Experimental Therapeutics at Brigham and Women’s Hospital
“The Resolution Zone represents another masterpiece, emerging from Dr. Sears’ decades of work to understand the role of diet in controlling inflammation and the resulting disease conditions it is associated with. The reader will find easy to follow dietary guidelines that will be of assistance to maintain wellness not only to reduce inflammation, but also to promote resolution of chronic inflammation, while promoting repair of the tissue injured by the silent inflammatory process.” — Camillo Ricordi, MD, Stacy Joy Goodman Professor of Surgery, Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology and Immunology, Director, Diabetes Research Institute and Cell Transplant Center, University of Miami
“The Resolution Zone illuminates the complex connection between diet, metabolic health, and wellness. Dr. Sears wisely places their complicated interactions in the appendices to spare the non-scientific reader these details, yet provides the research scientist with detailed biochemistry to support his defined dietary system. Any reader will be empowered to utilize food as medicine by reading this book.” – Carol Johnston, PhD, RD, Professor and Associate Director, Nutrition Program, School of Nutrition and Health Promotion, Arizona State University
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Reviews (0)
There are no reviews yet.